Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rafael Schloming <ra...@redhat.com> on 2006/09/20 01:44:08 UTC

Source code has moved to apache!

The qpid source code has been moved to the apache repository:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/

Please make sure you switch over to the new repository. All the files in
the etp repository have been locked, and will be deleted in a few days
assuming we don't run into any issues.

I've done some preliminary testing of the java and cpp broker. Both
build out of the apache repository and pass the python test suite.

The cpp build fails with the following error after successfully building
the broker. I don't think this problem is related to the source code
move since it happens with the old repo too. It appears to be an
undocumented dependency of the cpp build.

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/boston/rafaels/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp'
/usr/bin/DllPlugInTester -t -b common/framing/test/BodyHandlerTest.so
common/framing/test/field_table_test.so
common/framing/test/framing_test.so common/framing/test/header_test.so
broker/test/exchange_test.so broker/test/message_test.so
broker/test/QueueRegistryTest.so broker/test/queue_test.so
make[1]: /usr/bin/DllPlugInTester: Command not found
make[1]: *** [runtests] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/boston/rafaels/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp'
make: *** [test] Error 2

--Rafael

Re: Source code has moved to apache!

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
Rafael Schloming wrote:
> The cpp build fails with the following error after successfully building
> the broker. I don't think this problem is related to the source code
> move since it happens with the old repo too. It appears to be an
> undocumented dependency of the cpp build.
>
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/boston/rafaels/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp'
> /usr/bin/DllPlugInTester -t -b common/framing/test/BodyHandlerTest.so
> common/framing/test/field_table_test.so
> common/framing/test/framing_test.so common/framing/test/header_test.so
> broker/test/exchange_test.so broker/test/message_test.so
> broker/test/QueueRegistryTest.so broker/test/queue_test.so
> make[1]: /usr/bin/DllPlugInTester: Command not found
> make[1]: *** [runtests] Error 127
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/boston/rafaels/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp'
> make: *** [test] Error 2

This can be fixed by setting the CPPUNIT_HOME variable in options.mk to
whereever it is on your system (the test runner is now invoked with an
absolute path based on that variables value).