Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/06/11 08:46:12 UTC

Board Report due on June 13th.

Hi folks,
 There is a board report due on June 13th. Can you guys please send me
an update by tomorrow for inclusion?

thanks
mahadev

Re: Board Report due on June 13th.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Ivan. I checked out the bookkeeper bits and +1'ed the rc. Can
you send me an updated report?

thanks
mahadev

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Updated release info. I set the release date as the 13th, as the files
will need to propagate to mirrors after Sijie releases them tomorrow.

BookKeeper status report for June 2012.

Bookkeeper is a distributed, reliable, and high performance logging
service. The project also includes Hedwig which is a highly scalable
Pub/Sub service built on top of ZooKeeper and Bookkeeper with strong
durability guarantees.

Our second release as a sub-project of ZooKeeper, 4.1.0, was released
on June 13th. It fixes 102 issues of both BookKeeper and Hedwig. New