Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2018/06/28 22:52:02 UTC

Calcite-Master - Build # 316 - Still Failing

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #316)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/316/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 334 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #334)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/334/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 333 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #333)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/333/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 332 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #332)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/332/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 331 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #331)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/331/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 330 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #330)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/330/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 329 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #329)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/329/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 328 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #328)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/328/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 327 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #327)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/327/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 326 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #326)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/326/ to view the results.

Re: Flaky test: RelMetadataTest#testPullUpPredicatesForExprsItr (was Re: Calcite-Master - Build # 325 - Still Failing)

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Zoltan. I missed that one in the fray.

I'll hold off them. Sadly, I'm out of my element to give you a good
review (other than running the tests and saying "yup, they passed" ;))

Posted by Zoltan Haindrich <ki...@rxd.hu>.
Hello,

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

Calcite-Master - Build # 324 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #324)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/324/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 323 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #323)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/323/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 322 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #322)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/322/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 321 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #321)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/321/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 320 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #320)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/320/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 319 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #319)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/319/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 318 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #318)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/318/ to view the results.

Calcite-Master - Build # 317 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Calcite-Master (build #317)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Master/317/ to view the results.