Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Deepak Mallya <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 01:11:51 UTC

Using Persistent Data Structures between a webprogram(CGI) and Perl program

Hi,
     Is there a way in which CGI programs could use the Data structures
created by another perl program.I tried using Storable and it works well
between two perl programs which are run  on the terminal..but I want to use
the Persistent data structure in my CGI program(using http)..when I do this
I get an Internal error.Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks,
Deepak

Re: Using Persistent Data Structures between a webprogram(CGI) and Perl program

Posted by Arshavir Grigorian <gr...@gmail.com>.
What's the error message in your webserver logs?