Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2015/09/21 02:57:31 UTC

[Discuss] About Kylin graduation

Hi community,
    We would like to raise this discussion about graduate Apache Kylin to
be
TLP (top level project).

    As discussion between PMC members, we are thinking it's already to
process graduation process, but we also would like to hear more feedback
from entire Kylin community.

    Please feel free to leave your comments here.

    Thank you very much.

See the policy [1] and guidelines [2].

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html

[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html