Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frank Maritato <fr...@overture.com> on 2004/04/30 01:01:29 UTC

logic:messagesPresent with dynamic property

Hi,

If I want to check messagesPresent for an indexed property name inside
an iterate tag, how can I do it? I already have a variable named index
in scope, I just don't know to concatenate it to construct the property
name in jsp. Something like this:

<logic:messagesPresent message="true" property="list[${index}].price">
     <li class="error"><bean:write name="error" /></li>
</logic:messagesPresent>

I'd like to avoid scriptlets. Thanks!
--
Frank Maritato