Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com> on 2003/10/13 00:20:32 UTC

patch for SVGAnimatedNumberList & SVGNumberList

Hi,

Since there is still no implementation of SVGAnimatedNumberList &
SVGNumberList. Here is the patch attached for this.

It is basically based on code from SVGAnimatedLenghtList but modified to
meet the SVGAnimatedNumberList specification. So it is work like
SVGAnimatedLengthList

So what is left is update the necessary element which requires
SVGAnimatedNumberList by removing the //throw new RuntimeException("!!!
TODO: getValues()"); and replaced with the new SVGAnimatedNumberList :)
and maybe update the Bridge.

Maybe by doing like this
add this function on org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGOMElement
protected SVGAnimatedNumberList getAnimatedNumberListAttribute(String
ns,String ln,String  val) {
        SVGAnimatedNumberList result =
            (SVGAnimatedNumberList)getLiveAttributeValue(ns, ln);
        if (result == null) {
            result = new SVGOMAnimatedNumberList(this, ns, ln, val);
            putLiveAttributeValue(ns, ln, (LiveAttributeValue)result);
        }
        return result;
    }

and for example for SVGOMFEColorMatrixElement
public SVGAnimatedNumberList getValues() {
        //throw new RuntimeException("!!! TODO: getValues()");
        return getAnimatedNumberListAttribute
            (null, SVG_VALUES_ATTRIBUTE, "");
    }

Regards
Tonny Kohar
http://www.kiyut.com

Re: patch for SVGAnimatedNumberList & SVGNumberList

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.

http://incubator.apache.org/forms/ASF_Contributor_License_2_form.pdf

> I thought it is just as simple as changing the header file and add the
> required batik/apache license on it :)

    It is... once you have signed a contributor's license :)

    We can take this off the dev list at this point (administrivia).

Re: patch for SVGAnimatedNumberList & SVGNumberList

Posted by Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>.
hi,

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Tonny,

Posted by Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>.
Hi,

Here is the patch again updated with apache license header on each file.

Regards
Tonny Kohar