Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Pete Kazmier <pe...@kazmier.com> on 2002/03/18 13:47:34 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-velocity-dvsl/src/java/org/apache/tools/dvsl DVSL.java DVSLTask.java TransformTool.java Transformer.java

Thanks Geir!!  I am now able to get the equivalent functionality of
Anakia's $relativePath context variable using DVSL and a DVSLPathTool I
wrote for Maven.  This will enable users of DVSL to determine the
relative path of the current file being processed (with respect to the
'basedir' attribute specified in the DVSL Ant task).  It is useful when
building relative links for web sites generated by DVSL.

Thanks again!
Pete