Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/02/27 20:32:36 UTC

Adding to pig contributors

 Benjamin and Stefan,

Thanks for being so active on Pig project! I have added both of you as
contributors to JIRA which gives you a few extra rights with respect to
JIRA management. In particular, you should be able to mark bugs as
"patch attached" even for bugs that you did not open.

Thanks again,

Olga

RE: Adding to pig contributors

Posted by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Yes, that's fine. Just please, add comments which other bugs caused
these ones to be resolved.

Thanks,

Olga

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@101tec.com>.
Olga,
thank you very much!
I saw some bugs we can close since they are already fixed, I would
love to close those as well. Is that ok  for you as well?

Stefan

On Feb 27, 2008, at 11:32 AM, Olga Natkovich wrote:

> Benjamin and Stefan,
>
> Thanks for being so active on Pig project! I have added both of you as
> contributors to JIRA which gives you a few extra rights with respect
> JIRA management. In particular, you should be able to mark bugs as
> "patch attached" even for bugs that you did not open.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Olga

101tec Inc.
Menlo Park, California, USA