Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/08 04:44:03 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] 2nd voting candidate for NetBeans HTML/Java API version 1.7

The release of HTML/Java API version 1.7 has been approved:

+1 binding votes :
Josh Juneau http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=javajuneau
Geertjan Wielenga http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=geertjan
Jan Lahoda http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=jlahoda
Eric Barboni http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=skygo

As such I have just moved the release bits to:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/netbeans/netbeans-html4j/netbeans-html4j-1.7/

and I released the Maven staging repository to the central. Thanks for your
help!
-jt

PS: Next time I will include SHAxyz in the voting email.
PPS: I've published my key to https://www.apache.org/dist/netbeans/KEYS