Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Alex Nastetsky <an...@spryinc.com> on 2014/07/03 22:12:47 UTC

yarn REST api (controller for v1 not found)

Hi,

Using HDP 2.0.6, Yarn 2.1

I am trying to access the REST api per the documentation here:

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.3.0/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/MapredAppMasterRest.html

When I try to access this

http://<rm host>:8088/ws/v1/cluster/app/application_1401899005478_2241

I get

org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.WebAppException:
/v1/cluster/app/application_1401899005478_2241: controller for v1 not found

However, I can access the page for that application through the web UI no
problem, at

http://<rm host>:8088/cluster/app/application_1401899005478_2241

Thanks in advance.

Re: yarn REST api (controller for v1 not found)

Posted by Xuan Gong <xg...@hortonworks.com>.
Hey, Alex:

Please try this http://<rm host>:8088/ws/v1/cluster/apps/
application_1401899005478_2241

You are using app instead of apps.

Thanks

Xuan Gong

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: yarn REST api (controller for v1 not found)

Posted by Xuan Gong <xg...@hortonworks.com>.
Hey, Alex:

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: yarn REST api (controller for v1 not found)

Posted by Xuan Gong <xg...@hortonworks.com>.
Hey, Alex:

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: yarn REST api (controller for v1 not found)

Posted by Xuan Gong <xg...@hortonworks.com>.
Hey, Alex:

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: yarn REST api (controller for v1 not found)

Posted by Alex Nastetsky <an...@spryinc.com>.

Posted by Alex Nastetsky <an...@spryinc.com>.

Posted by Alex Nastetsky <an...@spryinc.com>.

Posted by Alex Nastetsky <an...@spryinc.com>.