Posted to user@struts.apache.org by victor gusz <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/07 23:10:25 UTC

Cannot retrieve definition for form bean null

Hi,

I got the above error when I ran my struts app. I am
not
using a form for this action since I only need to
diaply it. And I am using Tiles framework for this.

Appreciate any help.

Re: Cannot retrieve definition for form bean null

Posted by victor gusz <vi...@yahoo.com>.
Is it absolutely necessary to use a form bean for
every
action? I will only let user to click on a link and
forward it to another page while sending a value.
Should I define a form bean for this? And how can I do
it?

regards,