Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sa...@women-at-work.org on 2005/01/08 01:02:11 UTC

Weird server-side caching

Hi there!

I have a page where users can edit their information.
After saving the details, they are taken back to the same page.

So for instance, the users fav colour is red and he goes to the page.
Then red is pre-selected and the users chooses blue. The page is reloaded
and the colour blue is saved in the database. But when the page is loaded
again, it still displays the colour red, even when the client is refreshed.
If no Tomcat is restarted and I login again, the colour blue is selected.

Can anyone explain that behaviour?

Re: Weird server-side caching

Posted by sa...@women-at-work.org.
I have not set this attribute and I also tried switching it
explicitly off. It does not work though. Might it be Tomcat specific?

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu>.