Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Brian Galura <Br...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/03 00:53:06 UTC

where to get latest cloudmonkey?

how do i get the latest cloud monkey with json and filter support?

seems the pip installation gives me 4.1.0-1 and it doesn't have that

and cloning it from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git returns:
fatal: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git/info/refs not found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?

Re: where to get latest cloudmonkey?

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Brian.  You can also download a source tarball from the repo web
page.  This seems to be the latest one:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=snapshot;h=9232d7e74c1dd1982951c3fd6ecb10e2dbcddf8d;sf=tgz

Best regards,
Kirk