Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rajani Maski <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/17 11:32:11 UTC

Prefix (facet.prefix) based auto-suggest on Multi-Valued field do not return results

Hi All,

 * When I do facet.prefix on a * KEYWORDS *field(this field is multi
valued) , I don't get suggestion for the first key in this field . *

Example  :

I have 2 documents with the field "KEYWORDS"  containing multiple values.

<arr name="KEYWORDS">
<str>偏振式3D成像原理</str>
<str>采用LED边缘发光的新技术</str>
<str>高级降噪运算法及画质增强技术可</str>
</arr>

<arr name="KEYWORDS">
<str>紧凑机身,轻松携带</str>
<str>节能低耗,持久续航</str>
</arr>

If I do on next following strings - I get respective suggestions.

BUT If I do facet.prefix  on red colored string  - facet.field=KEYWORDS&
facet.prefix=偏振 : there are no suggestions.

What can be the reason?

Thanks & Regards
Rajani

Re: Prefix (facet.prefix) based auto-suggest on Multi-Valued field do not return results

Posted by Rajani Maski <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think this is because of the space observed   - facet.prefix=   "empty
string"  -  Please see below

<lst name="A_KEYS">
<int name=" 偏振式3D成像原理">3</int>
<int name="usb媒体播放">3</int>
<int name="手机智能遥控">3</int>
<int name=" 紧凑机身,轻松携带 ">3</int>
<int name="电脑键盘遥控">3</int>

*But why is this space inserted?*  If you see below, the list of keywords
taken from search results , there is no space.

Thanks & Regards
Rajani