Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Chris Pilsworth <cp...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/18 10:07:07 UTC

Enabling HTTP Service StatisticsHandler JMX bean

Hi All,

I am trying to see the statistics for the Felix HTTP Service, exposed
through the StatisticsHandler JMX managed bean.

I've checked "Register MBeans" (org.apache.felix.http.mbeans) in the HTTP
Service config.  I've started the statisticshandler instance through the
JMX config, but still I see no statistics. Everything is zero except for
statOnMs and statsTimeout.

Is there something I've missed?

I am using AEM6.1SP1 (felix http service version v3.0.2)

Kind regards,

Chris Pilsworth