Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Abhishek Jain <aj...@binghamton.edu> on 2016/06/01 21:27:05 UTC

"Something went wrong message" during account confirmation on locally installed PGA

Hi Devs,
I have locally installed PGA and WSO2 IS server. Everything is up and
running. Once I create an account, I do get a account confirmation link
back from the locally installed WSO2 server.

The link looks like :

http://localhost/airavata-php-gateway/public/confirm-user-registration?confirmation=87348d48-c6c7-44a3-87d2-39ed3bb7e439&userstoredomain=PRIMARY&username=jainabhishek99&tenantdomain=test.bu.com

But now, when I visit the link, I am getting the following message :

"Looks like something went wrong. Please go back and try again or report
the problem using help feature."

This problem is mentioned in the previous thread with subject :

Failed Sending Account Confirmation Email after Account Creation with local
PGA - WSO2 IS set up

I wanted to start a new thread with this problem.

I have attached the screenshot below.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Jain

*Graduate Student*
*Department of Computer Science*
*Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering & Applied Science*
*Binghamton University - State University of New York (SUNY)*

Re: "Something went wrong message" during account confirmation on locally installed PGA

Posted by Abhishek Jain <aj...@binghamton.edu>.
HI Marlon,
The instructions for the problem I was facing, are actually present in the
point 4, in the Configuration section in the
http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/WSO2-IS-Configuration/ but the
point 1 in the same section confused me because of which I created OAuth
client key and client secret for the super-tenant and did not create for
the tenant. So, rephrasing point 1 may help.
Also, I feel that the instructions which instruct that the tenant account
has to be requested from the Airavata team, via mailing list or HipChat can
be removed as I think now everyone is being encouraged to locally install
WSO2 IS and create tenant accounts.

Also, there are some typos in the WSO2-IS-Configuration documentation.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
This applies to every one who have been working through installation issues, please contribute PR’s to the documentation at - https://github.com/apache/airavata-docs <https://github.com/apache/airavata-docs>

Posted by Abhishek Jain <aj...@binghamton.edu>.
Hi Marlon,

From: Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','supun.nakandala@gmail.com');>>
Date: Friday, June 3, 2016 at 11:23 AM
To: dev <dev@airavata.apache.org<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','dev@airavata.apache.org');>>

Yes that works for me.

[2016-06-02 10:51:59,306] @test.bu.com<http://test.bu.com> [1] [IS] INFO {org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.mail.DefaultEmailSendingModule} -  Sending user credentials configuration mail to jainabhishek93@gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','jainabhishek93@gmail.com');>
[2016-06-02 10:52:01,322] @test.bu.com<http://test.bu.com> [1] [IS] INFO {org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.mail.DefaultEmailSendingModule} -  User credentials configuration mail has been sent to jainabhishek93@gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','jainabhishek93@gmail.com');>

Posted by Abhishek Jain <aj...@binghamton.edu>.
Sure will surely do that.

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.