Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Manish Saha <Ma...@ivl.stpt.soft.net> on 2001/04/11 13:13:19 UTC

cross communication

hi all,

is it possible for some client in java to send an object(java) to a c++
service.how is it possible.are there any tutorial relation to such cross
platform distributed computing.

thanx
Manish SAHA

How to deploy a service with soap-admin ?

Posted by fumi <fu...@earthlink.net>.
Hi there,
I wanna deploy a service with soap-admin
(ex http://foo.com/soap/admin/index.html)

Since my ServiceManagerClient class somehow doesn't work to deploy a
serice with DeploymentDescriptor.xml, I wanna deploy manualy.

but I don't know what to type in Namespace URI and Local Part in Type
Mapping section.
My DeploymentDescriptor.xml is below.
<isd:service xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment"
             id="urn:B2Boffer">
  <isd:provider type="java"
                scope="Application"
                methods="getOffer">
    <isd:java class="B2BOffers" static="false"/>
  </isd:provider>
  <isd:faultListener>org.apache.soap.server.DOMFaultListener</isd:faultListener>
  <isd:mappings>
    <isd:map encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
             xmlns:x="urn:xml-soap" qname="x:offer"
             javaType="Offer"
             java2XMLClassName="org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer"
             xml2JavaClassName="org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer"/>
  </isd:mappings>
</isd:service>

Type Mappings--------------
Encoding Style : SOAP
Namespace URI  : ???
Local Part     : ???
Java Type      : Offer
Java to XML Serializer : org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer
XML to Java Serializer : org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer

Can anybody figure out what I'm supposed to type in Namespace URI and
Local Part according to my DeploymentDescriptor.xml above ?

Thank you

fumitada

How to deploy a service with soap-admin ?