Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 02:22:53 UTC

Re: [GSoc2009] A skeleton module has been added for "tuscany-binding.ws.jaxws"

As a proof of concept, I went ahead to add a bit logic to get a prototype of
the reference binding working. The sample talks to an external
WeatherForecast web service using JAXB which internally get transformed into
DOM by Tuscany for the SOAPMessage.

Thanks,
Raymond