Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/27 19:49:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Airflow Python Client 2.3.0 based on 2.3.0rc1

Hello everyone,

I have cut the first release candidate for the Airflow Python Client 2.3.0.
The client consists of APIs corresponding to REST APIs available in
*Apache Airflow 2.3.3* release. This email is calling for a vote on
the release, which will last for 72 hours. Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow Client 2.3.0.rc1 is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/clients/python/2.3.0rc1/

Or also available at PyPI:
https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-client/2.3.0rc1/

*airflow-client-2.3.0rc1-source.tar.gz* is a source release that comes with
INSTALL instructions.
*airflow-client-2.3.0rc1-bin.tar.gz* is the binary Python "sdist" release.

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but the release manager should
encourage members of the community to test the release and vote with
"(non-binding)".

*Changelog*:

*Major changes:*None

*Major fixes:*None

*New API supported:*
PATCH /dags | Update DAGs
GET /dags/{dag_id}/dagRuns/{dag_run_id}/taskInstances/{task_id}/{map_index}
| Get a mapped task instance
GET /dags/{dag_id}/dagRuns/{dag_run_id}/taskInstances/{task_id}/listMapped
| List mapped task instances

Thanks,
Sumit Maheshwari
PMC Apache Airflow

Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow Python Client 2.3.0 based on 2.3.0rc1

Posted by Phani Kumar <ph...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
+1 non-binding.

I am able to install the RC package , made changes to  the local airflow
config to use basic authentication to run some basic client calls .
Observed the same issue as Jarek while executing the test_python_client.py.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

Posted by Pankaj Koti <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1 non-binding.

--
Best regards,
Pankaj Koti

Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow Python Client 2.3.0 based on 2.3.0rc1

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Yeah. Github API makes sense.

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.