Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/27 21:56:53 UTC

is 0.8 stable?

Hi,

Sorry if I missed the announcement, but is 0.8 stable/production worthy as
of yet?

Is anyone using it in the wild?

Re: is 0.8 stable?

Posted by Matt Christiansen <ad...@nikore.net>.
We are using it in production here at my company with a few extra patches
(mostly need scala 2.10 support). Have not had any issues with it thus far
feeding about 3-5 million messages a day through it with out issues. We
where just starting out in kafka so opt'ed to go the 0.8 route instead of
the 0.7 + lengthy migration process.

Re: is 0.8 stable?

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.