Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com> on 2015/07/23 11:37:47 UTC

OFBiz session between load balancer

Hi All,

What is the modification we need to do for the OFBiz application to manage
the session between 2 server hosted on Amazon Elastic load Balancer.

With regards,
Pradeep

Re: OFBiz session between load balancer

Posted by Tirtha Rahaman <ti...@gmail.com>.
Session Management is handled by Tomcat in Ofbiz. In case of multiple web
servers coming into play when infrastructure scales up, session needs to be
stored in a shared place. AWS recommends DynamoDB for the purpose. This
NoSQL solution is fast and reliable. Although, I've not done Ofbiz in AWS,
since it uses Tomcat the following link will be helpful.

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSSdkDocsJava/latest//DeveloperGuide/java-dg-tomcat-session-manager.html

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Sanjeev Gupta <su...@sanjeevg.com>
wrote:

> I think, None. (although I've never worked with Amazon Load balancer)
> Session handling can be take care by your web server that's frontending
> your
> application server running Ofbiz.
>

> -----
> Rgds