Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dylan Vanderhoof <Dy...@semaphore.com> on 2008/04/23 21:07:34 UTC

Heap error w/ kaha (I think?)

I'm getting the following error periodically with my broker (5.0.0)

Using Kaha, although I'm not sure that's the issue.

2008-04-23 18:46:27,415 [ce Adaptor Task] WARN  AMQMessageStore                - Message could not be added to long term store: Java heap space

It doesn't appear to happen for every message, but its frequent.  Once it happens, I cannot gracefully stop the broker, and if its killed, it won't restart without deleting the journal and datastore.

I'm not a java person, so I don't have the slightest idea where to even start troubleshooting.  Can anybody offer any help or methods for troubleshooting this?

Thanks,
Dylan

RE: Heap error w/ kaha (I think?)

Posted by Dylan Vanderhoof <Dy...@semaphore.com>.
Are the RCs considered production stable(ish?)

Re: Heap error w/ kaha (I think?)

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.