Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Anou Manavalan <an...@hotmail.com> on 2004/04/06 15:26:36 UTC

RE: uddi4j - SaveBusinessExample

Andrea,

The log in the juddi.log file should help, what you see is the client part
which will not help here. Cut and paste what you see in the juddi.log file
in the server side.

regards,
-Anou

>From: "Andrea Powles" <dr...@hotmail.com>
>To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
>Subject: uddi4j - SaveBusinessExample
>Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 13:48:09 +1000

Persistent heartburn? Check out Digestive Health & Wellness for information
and advice. http://gerd.msn.com/default.asp

Re: uddi4j - SaveBusinessExample

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
Anou Manavalan wrote:

> Andrea,
>
> The log in the juddi.log file should help, what you see is the client
> part which will not help here. Cut and paste what you see in the
> juddi.log file in the server side.

Actually, the client log did help me clarify something.  I couldn't tell
from the stack trace originally provided if the error was coming from
UDDI4j/Axis on the client or from jUDDI.  After seeing the log entries I
can now tell that the error is originating somewhere in jUDDI.

Steve