Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jérémie GARROT <je...@i-nova.fr> on 2006/01/27 12:17:38 UTC

RequestProcessor and multiples configuration files

Hello,
  I have a problem with my struts configuration file.
    I use a specific RequestProcessor class that extends RequestProcessor.
       but since I cut my struts configuration file in multiples files,
it doesn't work anymore : the standard  processor class is invoked
instead of mine.
          does anyone have an idea about what happens?

   Thanks

--
Jérémie GARROT
I-NOVA / www.i-nova.fr

Re: RequestProcessor and multiples configuration files

Posted by Jérémie GARROT <je...@i-nova.fr>.
Merci Beaucoup

    I forgot a tag <controller/> in the last config file.
    After deleting it, it works fine now.
         Thanks a lot for your help!
            Jérémie

Posted by Hubert Rabago <hr...@gmail.com>.