Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by JesperA <je...@hotmail.com> on 2008/11/21 11:07:01 UTC

WicketTester and inmethod grid

Cheers

Im trying to test our wicket app with WicketTester and it works fine, but
now when I try to test the EditableTreeGrid from inmethod Ive run into some
problems.
I want o add values to my cells but I dont know what the id's are. So is
there a way to do this?

Here is a bit of our implementation:
    private void addGrid(){
        List<IGridColumn> columns = new ArrayList<IGridColumn>();
        columns.add(new EditablePropertyColumn(new Model("Article number"),
"userObject.m_artNr"));
        columns.add(new EditablePropertyColumn(new Model("Name"),
"userObject.m_articleName"));

        m_rootNode = new DefaultMutableTreeNode(new InvoiceRowModelBean(0));
        TreeModel model = new DefaultTreeModel(m_rootNode);

        m_grid = new TreeGrid("grid", model, columns);
        m_grid.setOutputMarkupId(true);
        m_grid.getTree().getTreeState().expandNode(m_rootNode);
        add(m_grid);
    }

Re: WicketTester and inmethod grid

Posted by JesperA <je...@hotmail.com>.
Solved it and I thought i should at least leave som comments about it.

To set data in the grid it has to be editable or the row has to be selected.
The I used WicketTester.debugComponentTrees() to see the current paths to my
editable components. When a value is set I execute an AjaxEvent onchange and
then deselect the row for the values to end up in my model.

As youve probably guessed I did not really understand what happened here,
but I did got it working.

/Jesper