Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mueller <a....@herban.de> on 2007/08/24 16:04:20 UTC

org.apache.fop.render.awt.viewer.PreviewPanel setPage

I generate a fo with an xsl and render it with AWTRenderer 0.93. All 4 pages
are rendered correctly.

But:

* if I invoke setPage(0) on the PreviewPanel page 4 is displayed,
* if I invoke setPage(1)                             page 1 is displayed,
* if I invoke setPage(2)                             page 2 is displayed.

I expect page n is displayed when I invoke setPage(n-1).

If I render a fo from the examples, setPage() works as expected.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.