Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by adithi agarwal <co...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/13 20:09:26 UTC

Horizontal menu

Hi
Iam trying to create a menu bar. refering to Examplemenus.xml. I am able to display vertical menu but not horizontal..though I have used the attribute orientation="horizontal"
Can anyone pleaseĀ  tell me if there is any other way of displaying hori menu.

Thanks

Re: Override global variables

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
_NA_ is the default already set up. this is equivalent to 0
so how are you accessing ofbiz?
what what are you trying to accomplish.

Jacek Wagner sent the following on 11/13/2008 11:45 AM:

Posted by Jacek Wagner <ja...@berkeley.edu>.
It works with to-scope.

Thank you.

Jacek

<set field="productId" from-field="parameters.productId"
to-scope="screen" />

Posted by Jacek Wagner <ja...@berkeley.edu>.
 Adrian,

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.

Posted by Jacek Wagner <ja...@berkeley.edu>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.

Override global variables

Re: Horizontal menu

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Use the Example component as a guide.

-Adrian

Re: Horizontal menu

Posted by adithi agarwal <co...@yahoo.com>.
thankyou..

Re: Horizontal menu

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.

database locking

Posted by Jacek Wagner <ja...@berkeley.edu>.
All,

I have modified a non ofbiz Calendar apps to call thru SOAP a number of
ofbiz services, mainly to modify a content of the product table

Case 1. I run Calendar as a stand alone apps and all the calls to ofbiz
services are working as expected.

Case 2. From my ofbiz application (Registration) I am calling Calendar
as a web service which require Calendar  to call  ofbiz services  to
modify  the product table.  In this case  table product  is locked
even  it  is not used  in  any  way  by my ofbiz apps (Registration).

Is any way to work around this limitation or  I have to re-architecture
the way Calendar and my ofbiz apps are working.

Jacek

Re: Horizontal menu

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Back+Office+Applications+UI+Refactor