Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paul Rubenis <pa...@tc.umn.edu> on 2001/06/04 20:33:14 UTC

Tomcat 3.2.2 and Ajp13 update

	I posted earlier that I had upgraded to the new Tomcat 3.2.2 from the
3.2.1 version because of problems with uploading binary files via a
servlet.  I discovered that my tomcat classpath had not been updated to
the new tomcat home.  After making this change, I can now upload binary
files via the ajp13 protocol.

--
| Paul M Rubenis - System Administrator                             |