Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/07/11 21:16:04 UTC

puzzling JIRA report

Hi Kathey,

Thanks for compiling the excellent series of JIRA reports at
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyJiraReports. I am having some
trouble understanding one of these reports: "Open Unassigned Issues With
Fix Version". When I click on the link, I get 114 issues, 45 of which
are assigned. I'm confused.

Regards,
-Rick

Re: puzzling JIRA report

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> Hi Kathey,
>
> Thanks for compiling the excellent series of JIRA reports at
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyJiraReports. I am having some
> trouble understanding one of these reports: "Open Unassigned Issues
> With Fix Version". When I click on the link, I get 114 issues, 45 of
> which are assigned. I'm confused.

I am also puzzled because when I click it  I see 6 issues which are all
unassigned.
Thanks so much to you and everyone for  doing all this the Jira
Maintenance.
While on a role check out:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/PatchListMaintenance?highlight=%28PatchListMaintenance%29

and  see if you can knock a patch or two off the backlog.

Kathey