Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by falcon <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/13 11:13:01 UTC

Re: EJB socket deamon in tomee

Hi Romain

It doesn't work for me, I trying to do the same as you put here

to skip tomcat in tomee on ejbd invocations you need:
1) set system property (either on the jvm or in
conf/system.properties)
openejb.service.manager.class=org.apache.openejb.server.SimpleServiceManager
2)  set the properties (ejbd.*) you mentionned either as system properties
or simply use conf/conf.d/ejbd.properties (created after one startup if not
already present)

But I have the newest version of Tomee (1.7.1) and I don't know if the
process of activate ejb remote invocation via TCP socket instead of via HTTP
has changed.

Regards

Re: EJB socket deamon in tomee

Posted by falcon <ma...@gmail.com>.
You are right, I was not putting the properties in the correct place.

Thanks

Re: EJB socket deamon in tomee

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@tomitribe.com>.
Hi

it still works. You should see this line(s):

INFOS:   NAME                 IP              PORT
nov. 13, 2014 2:55:14 PM org.apache.openejb.server.SimpleServiceManager printRow
INFOS:   httpejbd             127.0.0.1       4204

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau