Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hoang, Hai" <Ha...@coair.com> on 2002/07/22 16:08:00 UTC

How to implement paging in Struts?

I was searching the archive and come up empty with regarding to the paging
functionality in struts.  Some people mentioned the Jsptags.com's paging
tags.  The problem is this tag is that it puts a big collection of result
data in the session.  It may have a scalability problem.

Sun's blueprints also mentioned the page-by-page pattern but the
implementation causes me problem because I am using sql server 2000 jdbc
driver, which does not support the resultSet.absolute method.

Thanks, Hai