Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2001/04/20 18:53:01 UTC

new util: bugreport.pl

Looks like I'm going to submit lots of bugs, so I've hacked up a small
script to do the report for me. You may want to consider to enrich it and
put into the mod_perl 2.0 distro if others find it useful.

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/

Re: new util: bugreport.pl

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

> it's the telepathy at works :) I guess it's because we are located pretty
> much on the same axe Singapore<->SF :)

:)

> Do you want the bugreport.pl to call config.pl? I'd rip the code from
> config.pl into Config.pm and call Config::dump from config.pl and
> bugreport.pl.

sure, make it ModPerl::Config.
i'd also like to use the config info for a 2.0 version of 1.x's
t/report.PL (run by make test_report)

Re: new util: bugreport.pl

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Re: new util: bugreport.pl