Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Rick <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/20 03:24:26 UTC

performance hit if not declaring parameterClass in sqlMap definitions?

I usually leave off naming the parameter class in my sqlMap
definitions. Is there a performance hit leaving off this declaration?

--
Rick

Re: performance hit if not declaring parameterClass in sqlMap definitions?

Posted by Rick <ri...@gmail.com>.
dang I hate gmail sometimes. I need to remove this address.. I keep
meaning to send to the user list and often start typing 'ibatis..' in
gmail and this comes up first.

Sorry about that.

--
Rick