Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vignesh sabapathi <vi...@tcs.com> on 2010/08/27 12:32:50 UTC

OFBiz - CAS Not working

Hi

I am trying to configure OFBiz with (CAS + LDAP) setup. I deployed CAS in
tomcat and configured with LDAP. both are working fine. However i set the
settings for OFBiz and got the following error.
when i type https://hostname:port/ecommerce . it is taking me to CAS page
with secured connectionn https://tomcat_hostname:port/cas/ . after entering
credentials it is redirecting me back to ecommerce page with error.

javax.servlet.ServletException:
org.jasig.cas.client.validation.TicketValidationException: The CAS server
returned no response.

org.jasig.cas.client.validation.AbstractTicketValidationFilter.doFilter(AbstractTicketValidationFilter.java:155)

org.jasig.cas.client.authentication.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:111)

org.jasig.cas.client.session.SingleSignOutFilter.doFilter(SingleSignOutFilter.java:99)

and my console gives me the root cause of the error as

10-08-27 15:54:12,610 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-1)
[AbstractCasProtocolUrlBasedTicketValidator.java:49 :ERROR]
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

I searched in forum. And find some hint. But that doesnt work.

My doubt is , is this project linked to jsse.properties file for getting
truststore and keystore files. But i found 2 JKS file linked to are missing
in OFBiz. Is this the cause.?. wat are the changes to be made to
ofbiz-container.properties file. ?
Please help me in resolving and proceed further setup

Re: OFBiz - CAS Not working

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
If it's a developer environment, to make it simple, you can config CAS
not using SSL by editing
${cas_home}/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/warnCookieGenerator.xml,
changing
p:cookieSecure="true"
p:cookieSecure="false"

I'll try to find time to upgrade the implement later and add support to
OpenID and SAML by CAS proxy.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2010-08-27五的 07:03 -0700,BJ Freeman写道:

Re: OFBiz - CAS Not working

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1 (also just a quick guess)

Jacques