Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ma...@isallineed.org> on 2001/11/13 23:57:03 UTC

RE: Where to put .properties so web app finds it

We use our own configuration structure per server / host / virtual host. Se
maybe the home of that could be used for that. (more speciic : there are
only classes in our webapp, the rest (= about a 3000 files) our oustside the
webapp.. (excluding transactions).

Mvgr,
Martin