Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com> on 2006/03/07 21:48:19 UTC

[VOTE] publish log4net 1.2.10

All,

I have built a test release for log4net 1.2.10. This is built from
version 383994 of the source. The download, md5 and gnupg sig are in my
home directory here:

http://people.apache.org/~nicko/log4net/test-build/

The list of issues fixed in this release can be found here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10690&st
yleName=html&version=11128

Please verify that this release package is correct and vote for the
motion to publish this as a log4net release.

I am +1

Nicko

PS. Please note that if log4net-dev approves this release then we still
require release approval from the logging PMC and from the incubator.

------------
Nicko Cadell
log4net development
http://logging.apache.org/log4net

RE: [VOTE] publish log4net 1.2.10

Posted by Gert Driesen <ge...@telenet.be>.
+1, but with a few (silly) questions/remarks:

- in the .NETCF version, there are two separate references to coredll.dll:
one named coredll.dll and one named CoreDll.dll. Not that this really does
any harm, but ...

- was it intentional to also include the xdocs directory in the distribution
package ? Probably was, but I'm just double-checking ..

Gert

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] publish log4net 1.2.10

Posted by Niall Daley <ni...@apache.org>.
The URL for the issues list needs to have the styleName specified as Html
rather than html to make it return anything:

--
Niall Daley
Log4net Dev

RE: [VOTE] publish log4net 1.2.10

Posted by Georg Jansen <Ge...@FaktNet.com>.
+1

Best Regards

Georg Jansen

www.l4ndash.com <http://www.l4ndash.com/>

Re: [VOTE] publish log4net 1.2.10

Posted by Morten Andersen <mo...@vianett.no>.
+1

Best Regards
*Morten Andersen*
Developer
Vianett AS <http://www.vianett.no/> | morten@vianett.no
<ma...@vianett.no> | Office: +47 69 20 69 74
<callto://+4769206974> | Skype: mortander <callto://mortander>

Posted by Niall Daley <ni...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Niall Daley