Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Tomas Rohovsky <tr...@redhat.com> on 2015/05/27 16:57:02 UTC

Editing of the documentation

Hi,

I want to edit the documentation (linkedin and hazelcast components).
Could you please assign me the required rights for that?

It will be also great if you change my username from trohovsk to
trohovsky. If it's not possible, nevermind.

Cheers,
Tomas

Re: Editing of the documentation

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tomas,

You need submit a CLAto Apache first[1], then we can give you the right to edit the wiki.

[1]https://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-edit-the-website.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.