Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com> on 2017/07/15 05:55:48 UTC

jenkins.impala.io switching to SSL

Hi All,

our Jenkins instance now has a proper SSL certificate and can be reached at
https://jenkins.impala.io. The old redirect from http://j.i.o now points to
the SSL endpoint instead of port 8080.

If you run into any issues with the SSL setup, please let me know. As a
workaround you can still access Jenkins directly at
http://jenkins.impala.io:8080/. If no-one reports any issues in the next
few days, I will eventually make that URL redirect to SSL, too, so all
connections will be secured.

Cheers, Lars

Re: jenkins.impala.io switching to SSL

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks for taking care of this Lars!

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.
Hi All,

I completed the Jenkins reconfiguration that I announced last night.
Jenkins can now be reached at https://jenkins.impala.io and all previous
URLs redirect there permanently. From now on it will post https:// links in
code reviews. Links posted in old code reviews should still work. I found
two jobs that were aborted by the restart and I kicked off new build for
those. If one of your jobs got killed, please make sure to restart them,
too.

Unless we discover any issues with the new configuration there should be no
more interruptions. Thank you for your patience.

Cheers, Lars

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.
Hi All,