Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Gabriele Cressman-Hirl <GC...@kaptechwest.com> on 2003/01/17 19:13:29 UTC

Extension-element-prefixes

Hi,

this is my first email to this group ...

I'm using redirect to create a xml instance document.  That works fine.
But I want to make the document XML schema compliant.  In order to do
that I need to insert
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"  as a namespace
declaration into to root element.

	<redirect:write
select="concat($outputDirectory,'/',/product/domainProductName,'_Difficu
ltyDefinition.xml')">
		<difficultyDefinition>
			<xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
			<xsl:apply-templates />
		</difficultyDefinition>
	</redirect:write>

I though I should be able to use xsl:extension-element-prefixes="xsi" at
the element

	<difficultyDefinition xsl:extension-element-prefixes="xsi">

But that has no effect, as well as <difficultyDefinition
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"  >

What am I missing?  Thanks for your help

	Gabi