Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Thanakrit Wongyued <kr...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/31 03:51:44 UTC

Why ofbiz ecommerce logout when click "Main" menu?

I try to play around ecommerce module. i  register into ofbiz ecommerce and
add product to cart but when i click "Main" menu ofbiz logout automatic.i'm
not sure this problem  is normally or bug in ofbiz?

Best Regard,
Thanakrit

Re: Why ofbiz ecommerce logout when click "Main" menu?

Posted by thanakrit <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Jacques Le Roux

Sorry for my information is not clear.I used OFBiz 15 and OFBiz 14 it same
problem. And thank your for your answer.

Thanks

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Which version are you using? If it's trunk yes it's a known problem and related with
But not only, are also concerned
and in a less way

I will soon work on this. In the meantime you may use the stable branch: R13.07
Demo is here http://demo-stable-ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/control/main

Note: R15.12 and R14.12 have the same problem. In R14.12 there is another issue: you need to enter the login info twice

Jacques