Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chandra Talluri <ct...@netnumber.com> on 2003/06/26 21:18:35 UTC

How to keep the Connection open from the AXIS client

Hi

I wanted to open a connection and do multiple requests/responses and close
the connection. When I am using the default axis client generated by
WSDL2JAVA every time I make a request it is opening a new Connection. I am
using Tomcat server. As I understand HTTP 1.1 will keep the connection open
always. I even tried sending Connection: Keep-Alive in the request Header
didn't work.

Code Snippet for Client is

            HttpService service = new HttpServiceLocator();
            Http http= service.getHttp();
            ((HttpSoapBindingStub)http).setMaintainSession(true);

            http.doit(args[0]);

            http.doit(args[1]);  //Here I am getting new connection

-Thanks in advance
-Chandra Talluri
NetNumber.com, Inc.
650 Suffolk Street