Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by sam tam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/05 07:50:53 UTC

Guys Plz Help !!!

Hello Guys !!!

Plz tell me a way out of this !!!  [ current java program depends on
existing jar file ]

I have a jar file  myjar.jar .   It contains some class files (
example1Impl.class  and example1Serviece.class)

Now i am writing a new file  example2Impl.java and example2Service.java .

example2Impl depends on a method [say method1] present in
example1Impl.classwhich is present in
myjar.jar

If i compile using maven i get compilation errors stating symbol not found
[say method1 ] !!!

guys Plz tell me a way to go about this !!

Regards,
Sam

Re: Guys Plz Help !!!

Posted by sam tam <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank You ant...

I havent tried it out !!!

i ll try it out now..Thanks for your help !!!

I ll join in IRC ...

Regards,
Sam

Re: Guys Plz Help !!!