Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by alexei <ac...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/06 21:16:07 UTC

Re: Concatenate multivalued DIH fields

Hi Everyone,

I am having an identical problem with concatenating author's first and last
names stored in an xml blob.
Because this field is multivalued copyfield does not work.

Does anyone have a solution?

Regards,
Alexei

Re: Concatenate multivalued DIH fields

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
The XPathEntityProcessor allows you to use an external XSL transform
file. In that you can do anything you want. Another option is to use
the script transformer:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#ScriptTransformer

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 12:16 PM, alexei <ac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am having an identical problem with concatenating author's first and last
> names stored in an xml blob.
> Because this field is multivalued copyfield does not work.
>
> Does anyone have a solution?
>
> Regards,
> Alexei

Lance Norskog