Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2013/04/05 12:52:36 UTC

(Draft) Jena board report (April 2013)

Jena reports this month - draft for comment ...

Reporting guidelines are at:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/board/reporting

Short and to the point is good - the board has quite a few projects to
oversee each cycle.

	Andy

------------------
Apache Jena is a Java framework for building Semantic Web applications.
Jena provides a collection of tools and Java libraries to help you to
develop semantic web and linked-data apps, tools and servers.

There are no issues to raise with the board.

Releases: Jena 2.10.0 released on 2013-02-24

Committer/PMC last added: Jan 2013

Activity:

dev@ list:     200-300 messages a month
users@ list:   200-300 messages a month

The 2.10.0 release included close teamwork on dev@ to work through
interactions of changes spanning interfaces and changes of implementation.

We received a contribution of translation of the tutorials into
Portuguese for the web site.

We are in discussions over an offer of a Chinese translation for the web
site.