Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/03 03:40:57 UTC

Re: Google Analytics on superset.apache.org

Are there suggested alternatives? Are there any specific privacy concerns
out of GA we may be able to mitigate?

Max

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> @Justin Mclean <ma...@classsoftware.com> any of these alternatives ASF-approved and/or used by other ASF communities?

Infra can provide stats on request I believe but they are don’t going to be as detailed as Google Analytics.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Google Analytics on superset.apache.org

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@preset.io>.
@Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> any of these alternatives

Posted by Srinivasa Kadamati <sr...@preset.io>.
Max,