Posted to builds@apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2010/03/31 17:41:08 UTC

Runaway Pig builds on hudson.

Pig has been running on hudson for 9 and 11 hrs respectively:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Pig-Patch-h7.grid.sp2.yahoo.net/261/
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Pig-Patch-h8.grid.sp2.yahoo.net/273/

I can't kill it from the console, could someone with greater access than
I resolve this? My ZooKeeper builds are hung up waiting for Pig to finish.

Thanks!

Patrick

Re: Runaway Pig builds on hudson.

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@yahoo-inc.com>.
It's the problem with the nfs mounts that failed. Im working with the operations to get this fixed. For now it looks like the nfs mount is back online so I ve re-launched the slave agents and started the builds.

Thanks,
giri

On 31/03/10 9:27 PM, "Tim Ellison" <t....@gmail.com> wrote:

.

Re: Runaway Pig builds on hudson.

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
On 31/Mar/2010 16:41, Patrick Hunt wrote:
> Pig has been running on hudson for 9 and 11 hrs respectively:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Pig-Patch-h7.grid.sp2.yahoo.net/261/
>
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Pig-Patch-h8.grid.sp2.yahoo.net/273/
>

> I can't kill it from the console, could someone with greater access than
> I resolve this? My ZooKeeper builds are hung up waiting for Pig to finish.

Looks like hadoop7 and hadoop8 are unwell.  It will need a Y! admin to
intervene there.

Regards,
Tim

Re: Runaway Pig builds on hudson.