Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mark Norris <Ma...@widen.com> on 2003/05/29 18:54:42 UTC

jmeter.bat

I am trying to run JMeter for the first time. I have downloaded, unzipped
and installed version 1.8.

When I run JMeter.bat I get the following error:

"java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.NullPointerException"

I'm not even sure I'm trying to run the application correctly

Please help,

Mark

Re: jmeter.bat

Posted by "Ramesh J.C" <rk...@cmcltd.com>.
Jmeter requires jdk1.4 or above version , if Iam not wrong .Please check if
you have installed it and your java_home is pointing to its bin directory