Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ZiciuM <l6...@rtrtr.com> on 2012/08/30 14:20:34 UTC

Tapestry Hibernate Statistics class

I am reading Tap Hibernate src and I have found class Statistics in the
package Tapestry Hibernate. I am not sure what does it do since only desc it
has is "used for Hibernate stats". Is it possible to give more detailed
introduction about this class. Thanks in advance.

Re: Tapestry Hibernate Statistics class

Posted by ZiciuM <l6...@rtrtr.com>.
Not bad at all! I am now tickled about how to upgrade this to monitor some
more processes about Hibernate and in general Tapestry flows.

Re: Tapestry Hibernate Statistics class

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Does this provide what you're looking for?

    http://tapestry.apache.org/hibernate-statistics.html