Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/07 14:03:28 UTC

October report is due!

Who will write the report? After graduation you'll have to write 3
monthly board reports, so this is good exercise. Note that the IPMC
wants to learn about your graduation status. Which points did you
achieve, and what is holding you back from graduating?

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.4 is released

Re: October report is due!

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Martijn,

thanks for the information.
Unfortunately I cannot do anything before the weekend this time.
But I will make sure that we are on time in the future.

Do I have to notify the incubator PMC of the delay?
Regards

Rainer

Re: October report is due!

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.